Offers an overview of major aspects of sewer and watermain installation from an inspector’s perspective.
• Tender documents
• Inspector’s responsibilities
• Construction layout
• Geotechnical considerations, excavation & backfill
• Watermain design, installation & testing
• Disinfection of watermains
• Cathodic protection
• Construction site safety
• Sanitary sewer design, installation & testing
• Demonstrations of installation and testing
• Environmental considerations
• Overview of trenchless technology
• Pipes & fittings
• Field Trip
Who Should Attend
Junior to intermediate level sewer and watermain construction inspectors.
A basic understanding of sewer and watermain construction.
Examination and case studies
This course is recognized by:
This course qualifies as a “specialized course” for the Association of Ontario Road Supervisors (AORS) Certified Road Supervisors – Intermediate level (CRS-I) certification program.
This course may be used for technical specialist, technician, and technologist programs. Point Value = 7
The Engineering Institute of Canada awards 3.5 Continuing Education Units to this course.
Register online or send to [email protected] or fax to 289-291-6477.
Local Government Events in Canada can be posted on our site for Free.