2023 BC Economic SummitBC Economic Development Association
April 16 - 18, 2023
The BC Economic Development Association (BCEDA) is pleased to announce to our members, non-members and partners that after a two-year hiatus due to the global pandemic, the BC Economic Summit is coming back as an in-person event. Thanks to the generous support of the City of Penticton, the 2023 BC Economic Summit will be held at the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre in Penticton, BC, from April 16th to 18th, 2023. The theme of the 2023 Summit is Creating the WOW Factor.
The 2023 BC Economic Summit will be packed with valuable technical presentations, a solutions-focused exhibit hall, networking opportunities, and exciting activities. If you are involved in Economic Development in any capacity in BC, you will not want to miss this reunion as it will include all your favourite Summit activities, plus a few new surprises.
- Wearing the "C"
- The WOW Factor in Workforce and Health Care Recruitment
- State of BC's Economy
- Creating the WOW Factor with Local Events
- Economic Developers and Community Planners - Making the Connection
- Creating the Tourism Destination
- Bringing the WOW Factor to the Circular Economy
- Town Hall
- Creating the WOW Factor with Revitalization
- How to Attract Big Talent to Smaller Communities by Promoting Quality of Life
- Rural Communities in 10 Yearsand How to Prepare Today
*Subject to change. Agenda coming soon.
The 2023 BC Economic Summit will bring together Economic Developers, Indigenous Leaders, Local Government Leaders, Administration, Community Futures, Chambers and Boards of Trade, the Private Sector, and more to discuss issues important to address for our local, regional, and provincial economy.
The BCEDA is BC’s largest membership organization serving the economic development profession. From public to private, rural to urban and local to international, our members represent the entire range of economic development experiences. Click here to find out more!